#DIYDGS - Game Managing Software

 I've been using lots of software to try and manage the games I'm trying to run. Because my main focus is running on windows, all these applications are run on this operating system.

A lot of them require steep learning curves to get them running. And even then, whether the software is usable is the other question.

Here's a list of the programs I tried and if they were usable:

  • Game Server Manager - Multiple Games
  • FASTER - Arma 3
  • Torch Server - Space Engineers
  • AMP Server - Multiple Games Instances
  • Windows Game Server  - Multiple Games Instances
  • Steam CMD - Manual Server Setup - Steam Setup
  • Random Software - Docker
I'll go over each of the programs mentioned above. Some, I will just give the basics. But will go over the software I use the most.

Next>> The basics - Learning about Steam_CMD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FASTER - Arma 3 Server Manager (#Arma3_DIYDGS) Part 1

Configuring Allied Telesis Switches with PuTTy

#DIYDGS - The Basics - Learning Steam_CMD